Heat Trace Power Distribution Panels
ProTherm's heat trace power distribution panels can be customized for your engineering requirements. We offer a single source solution for made-to-order heat trace control panels, and you can customize and order it online. The MZ Series Heat Trace Power Distribution Panel is designed to handle larger loads for heat trace and snow melt cables. If you need assistance designing your heat trace cable system, we have engineers who can assist you.
- NEMA 4, powder coated, metal enclosures.
- UL 489 listed, thermal magnetic, circuit breakers up to 40 amp 1 zone.
- Time delay relays to step the load in gradually to limit the inrush current. Timers are adjustable from 1 second to 6 hours.
- Current limiting design provides fast short circuit interuption that reduces the let through energy, which prevents damage to the circuitry.
- Ground fault sensors help protect people, products and processes from damage that can be caused by ground fault conditions.
- The GFS monitors all current carrying conductors in grounded single and three phase delta or WYE circuits.
- The GFS sensors offer jumper selectable setpoints of 5, 10 or 30 MA.
- Works well with all heat trace single zone panels and snow melt cable controllers.
- Available in single or three phase inputs.