PTFE Heated Hose - Braided Polyester Cover - 302F/150C
Our smooth bore hose is constructed of an extruded inner-core of virgin PTFE or carbon black static dissipative PTFE with type 304 stainless steel wire braid reinforcement. The braid acts as a pressure carrier and protective covering. This smooth bore hose is found in many of the toughest service applications, handling “problem” fluids such as acids, solvents, fuels, and chemicals of all types. Available with thin or heavy wall tubing of PTFE ( polytetrafluoro-ethylene).
|• Chemical and Acid Transfer
• Food Products
• Steam Lines/Tire Presses
• High Temperature Hydraulic/Air Applications
• Pulp and Paper
• Fuel and Lubricant
• Glass Manufacturing
• Waste Water or Slurry
|• High working and burst pressures.
• Most economical of all hoses lined with PTFE.
• The low-friction surface of smooth bore hose provides for high flow rates.
• Easily drained and/or cleaned.
• Temperature Rating: Up to 302F/150C
Pressure Ratings Listed Below Are Based On 70°F Ambient Temperature - *See Attached Derating Curve
|Hose ID Size||Nominal Hose Size||Average I.D. (In)||Operating Pressure (PSI)||Burst Pressure (PSI)||Bend Radius (In)|