Heat Trace Cable For Freeze Protection - SOLD BY THE FOOT
- Buy 1000 for $4.17 each and save 11%
- Buy 5000 for $3.75 each and save 20%
Ideal for freeze protection for residential and commercial water lines.
Self-limiting: Automatically adjusts heat output based on surface temperature.
Safe to overlap and insulate.
Can be cut-to-length and terminated in the field.
No temperature controller is required.
- 3, 5, 8, or 10 watts/ft (10, 16, 26, or 33 watts/m)
- Supply voltages: 110 - 120VAC or 208 - 277VAC
- Moisture, chemical, and flame resistant
- 16AWG bus wires
- Insulation must be used to prevent heat loss.
*2E approved for 3 watts/ft and 5 watts/ft only.
Note: Special consideration must be given for the circuit breaker due to the high initial in-rush currents.
|Power Adjustment Factor|
|Product Type||208 VAC||277 VAC|
|3 watt 240V||0.75||1.28|
|5 watt 240V||0.86||1.16|
|8 watt 240V||0.91||1.10|
|10 watt 240V||0.93||1.08|
Comparable to BriskHeat SLCAB3120BP