Ambient Sensing Heat Trace Controller with GFI
ProTherm ProTrace SZ Series - Intelligent, Single Zone, Heat Trace Cable Control Panels
Ambient sensing controller with ground fault protection.
ProTherm SZ Series Heat Trace Panels feature a digital display process controller designed for easy programming. Our control panels feature a low temperature alarm and a sensors break alarm.
LED lights provide indication of power to the unit, heater power on and alarm status. The alarm consists of a dry contact that closes in the event of an alarm, and are wired to a terminal strip for local or remote use.
The processes controller employs a soft start feature that provides a percentage of power over time. This feature eliminates the inherent self-regulating cable in-rush current, resulting in less nuisance tripping at cold temperatures.
The SZ Series panels can also be used with constant wattage heat trace cable and are available with an optional pipe mount or wall mount.
- Solid State Relay (SSR) Output
- PID Control
- Soft Start Feature Eliminates Self Regulated Cable In-Rush
- LED Indication for Setpoint Temperature, Process Temperature, Temperature Alarm, Low Temperature Alarm, and Sensor Failure
- Programmable Low Temperature Alarm
- NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Integral Pipe Stand or Wall Mount
- Enclosure Serves as Heating Cable, A/C Power & Sensor Connection
- Works with Self Regulating & Constant Wattage Cable
- 120 to 240 VAC Operation
- Ground Fault Protection