Heat Tape with Adjustable Thermostat
Silicone Rubber Heating Tapes with Adjustable Thermostat Control are designed for process temperature control, freeze protection, and supplemental heat. Wrap the flexible heating tape around the desired object you want to heat, set the temperature, and it will maintain heat at the set temperature. Heating tapes can be used on any surface or body requiring fast and efficient direct contact heating, up to temperatures of 1400°F (760°C). Portable, Re-usable, All-in-one Pipe Heating Solution.
- Silicone rubber heating tape with built-in adjustable thermostat temperature controller.
- Adjustable dial provides fast uniform heat from 50°F to 425°F (10°C to 218°F).
- Portable plug-and-play design for easy temporary heat
- Built-in 2-prong (NEMA1-15) molded plug.
- Extremely flexible and versatile heating tape.
- Ideal for a wide range of heating applications including, process temperature maintenance, freeze protection, de-icing pipes and valves, supplemental heat, laboratory heating, and more.
- Moisture and chemical resistant.
- Multi-stranded resistance wire heating element provides exceptional flexibility and durability.
- Rapid thermal response provides accurate heat when you need it.
- Available in a wide variety of length and width configurations.
- Safe for use with glass and electrically conductive metal surfaces.