Standard Insulated Heat Tape
- High-temperature fiberglass heating tape with maximum exposure temperatures up to 900°F (482°C).
- Multi-stranded resistance wire heating element provides exceptional flexibility and durability.
- Rapid thermal response provides accurate heat when you need it.
- Available in a wide variety of length and width configurations.
- Ideal for laboratory heating applications for apparatus, gas tubing, temporary heat, and more.
- Safe for use with glass and non-electrically conductive surfaces only.
- Includes 9" (230mm) long high temperature tie downs for safe and easy installation.
- Temperature controller is required for safe operation of this product.
- Built-in split-plug design easily connects to your choice of temperature controlling device.