20kw Washdown Corrosion-Resistant Unit Heater
Washdown heaters are used in Wastewater Treatment Plants, Coal Handling Areas, Food Processing Plants, Greenhouses, Foundries, Steel Mills, Cement Plants, Car Washes and Ship/Marine Docks.
Washdown heaters are available with varying heater-rated voltages, and meet a wide range of commercial heating applications.
|Model Number||Heater Watts||Volts||Heater Phase||Total Amps||BTU/HR||Temp Rise||Motor Phase||Control Voltage||CFM||Weight|
- Washdown heaters offer corrosion protection in harsh environments with ability to be hosed down for cleaning
- Completely enclosed ball bearing motor that is epoxy-coated for moisture and corrosion resistance
- NEMA 4X junction box protects against water and dust
- 16-gauge 304 Stainless Steel cabinet for longer life and rust-resistance
- 24V controls improves safety with remote thermostat
- 316 Stainless Steel-finned elements for improved heat distribution
- 14-gauge Stainless Steel wall/ceiling bracket provides multiple options for mounting
- Automatic temperature high reset limit activates if the temperature gets too high