High Temperature Heating Cords
High-temperature heating cords are designed for use on small tubes, vessels, or any application where space is limited and high temperatures are needed. Our heating cords are Extremely flexible and can be wrapped around objects as small as 1/8" (3mm) diameter.
- Rapid thermal response provides accurate heat when you need it.
- Multi-stranded resistance wire heating element provides exceptional flexibility and durability.
- Samox® outer sheath provides electrical insulation for safe use with electrically conductive surfaces.
- Available in a wide variety of length and width configurations.
- Ideal for laboratory, R&D, gas tubing, production, maintenance, temporary heat, and more.
- Safe for use with glass and electrically conductive metal surfaces.
- Choice of power leads on same end or opposite ends to suit your electrical needs.
- Double braided fiberglass outer sheath
- Includes 9" (230mm) long high temperature tie downs for safe and easy installation.
- Temperature controller is required for safe operation of this product.
- Built-in split-plug design easily connects to your choice of temperature controlling device.