High Temperature Heavy Insulated Heating Tape
High Temperature Heavy Insulated Heating Tapes (BWH)
- High-temperature Samox® heating tape with maximum exposure temperature up to 1400°F (760°C).
- Multi-stranded resistance wire heating element provides exceptional flexibility and durability.
- Samox® outer sheath provides electrical insulation for safe use with electrically conductive surfaces.
- Rapid thermal response provides accurate heat when you need it.
- Available in a wide variety of length and width configurations.
- Ideal for laboratory heating applications for apparatus, gas tubing, temporary heat, valves, and more.
- Safe for use with glass and electrically conductive metal surfaces.
- Includes 9" (230mm) long high temperature tie downs for safe and easy installation.
- Temperature controller is required for safe operation of this product.
- Built-in split-plug design easily connects to your choice of temperature controlling device.