High Temperature Heavy Insulated Heating Tape
- High temperatures and rapid thermal response.
- Maximum exposure temperatures up to 1400oF (760oC)
- Perfect for a wide range of applications including heating laboratory apparatus, gas tubing, temporary heat, and valves.
- Exceptional flexibility and durability
- Suitable for electrically conductive surfaces
- Choice of power leads on same end or opposite ends
- Wide range of sizes Includes 9" (230mm) long high temperature tie downs for easy installation.
- High temperature Samox® knitted and braided construction
- Multi-stranded resistance wire for increased durability and flexibility
- Double braided outer sheath cover
- Power density:
- Widths up to 1" (25mm): 13.1 watts/in2 (0.020 watts/mm2)
- 1.75" (44mm) width or greater: 7.7 watts/in2 (0.012 watts/mm2)
- Suitable for electrical conductive surfaces
- 24" (610mm) power leads with:
- 120VAC: Separable standard 2-prong power plug (NEMA 1-15)
- 240VAC: Bare wire connection