Grounded Heavy Insulated Heat Tapes
- Patented grounded heater increases safety and meets NEC 427.23
- Rapid thermal response.
- Maximum exposure temperatures up to 482oF (250oC)
- Perfect for a wide range of applications including heating laboratory apparatus, gas tubing, temporary heat, and valves.
- Exceptional flexibility and durability
- Wide range of sizes Includes 9" (230mm) long high temperature tie downs for easy installation
- Fiberglass knitted and braided construction
- Multi-stranded resistance wire for increased durability and flexibility
- Polyimide film wrapped fiberglass knitted and braided construction
- Double braided outer sheath cover
- Power density: 9.6 watts/in2 (0.015 watts/mm2)
- Suitable for electrical conductive surfaces
- 120 or 240VAC
- 24" (610mm) power leads with 3-wire bare wire connection