Grounded Heavy Insulated Heat Tapes
Grounded Heavy Insulated Heating Tapes provide a Grounded high-temperature fiberglass heating tape solution; with maximum exposure temperatures up to 482°F (250°C). The Multi-stranded grounded resistance wire heating element provides exceptional flexibility and durability for your high temp heating tape solution needs.
Ideal for laboratory heating applications for apparatus, gas tubing, temporary heat, valves, and more.
- Fiberglass outer sheath provides electrical insulation for safe use with electrically conductive surfaces.
- Polyimide wrapped heating element provides increased dielectric insulation for added safety.
- Rapid thermal response provides accurate heat when you need it.
- Available in a variety of length configurations.
- Safe for use with glass and electrically conductive metal surfaces.
- Includes 9" (230mm) long high temperature tie downs for safe and easy installation.
- Temperature controller is required for safe operation of this product.