Standard Insulated Heat Tape
- High temperatures and rapid thermal response.
- Maximum exposure temperatures up to 900oF (482oC)
- Perfect for a wide range of applications including heating laboratory apparatus, glass, and temporary heat.
- Exceptional flexibility and durability
- Wide range of sizes
- Suitable for non-conductive electrical surfaces only (i.e. glass)
- Choice of power leads on same end or opposite ends
- Includes 9" (230mm) long high temperature tie downs for easy installation
- Fiberglass knitted and braided construction
- Multi-stranded resistance wire for increased durability and flexibility
- Power density: 8.6 watts/in2 (0.013 watts/mm2)
- Suitable for non-conductive electrical surfaces only
- 24" (610mm) power leads with:
- 120VAC: Separable standard 2-prong power plug (NEMA 1-15)
- 240VAC: Bare wire connection