2.5" Stainless Steel NPT Screw Plug Heater 23 WSI 3 Element - 3 Phase
May be rewired single phase where less then 45 AMPS per line.
- Incoloy® 840 sheath standard on all items-allows for the widest coverage of applications and temperatures, plus gives a margin of safety should there be any unknown corrosives or contaminants in the solution.
- High purity MgO powder compacted to provide maximum heat conductivity and optimum dielectric Strength.
- Type A 80/20 resistance wire sized to provide lowest wire watt density for maximum life.
- Fusion welded junction between pin/resistance wire to provide a 360" circumferential joint, giving superior strength and life.
- Re-compacted bends to restore MgO density in bend areas.
- Moisture sealed to prevent the entrance of contaminants during storage and service. Silicone end seals on heaters for oil, air and corrosive applications. Epoxy seals for water applications.
- #10-32 threaded stud type terminals for wiring connections.
- Standard Nema 1 housings on all catalog items. Seamless deep drawn housings provide easy accessibility to wiring.
- Fixed conduit support bracket. Supply conduit is not disturbed when cover is removed.
- Welded construction between elements and plugs on steel and stainless steel headers to give maximum corrosion protection and strength at elevated temperatures. All welds are hydrostatically pressure tested for leaks.
- Silver braze construction on elements with brass plugs.
- Spacer supports on multiple element units where immersed length exceeds 18". This feature prevents adjacent elements from touching and overheating plus allows for easier assembly and disassembly from the coupling.
- Thermowells for existing or optional thermostats. 1/2" tube for up to 3⁄8" diameter bulbs.
- 100% inspected for dielectric or Hi-Pot between conductors and sheath, insulation resistance, wattage, and hydrostatic pressure testing done on screw plug heaters also insures the sheath is defect-free.
- All NEMA I and NEMA 4 Housings are CSA certified.
- UL & CSA Recognition on elements.
Stainless Steel Plug Sizing:
E: 2 1⁄6