Includes pictured output plug.
The ProTherm SCP 30 Series relay and solid state output combine the simplicity of a "plug and play" design into one package.
Sold with a type J or K thermocouple input option.
(Please call if you need an RTD input option.)
The SCP 30 Series offers a 1/16" DIN dual digital process controller. For local indication of process valve and setpoint. Control methods include on/off, PID, self tune and manual tune. This controller offers advanced control features for the most demanding temperature or process application. Panels are completely assembled, pre tested and pre wired in a Nema 12 polyester enclosure.
- 30 amp output
- 120 or 240 volt
- High Impact Polyester Enclosure (9" x 12" x 7")
- Hinged cover with snap latches
- UL94 - 5VA non-flammable UV FI rating
- Poured gasket with tongue and groove closure
- Operating exposure temperatures -4°F to 167°F (-40°C - 75°C)
- Stainless steel mounting brackets included
- Illuminated heater off/on switch
- Output recipticals
- Includes 6' Power input cord - no plug.
- Fused output