Heat Trace Power Distribution Panel
The MZ Series Heat Trace Power Distribution Panel is designed to handle larger loads for heat trace and snow melt cables.
- Time delay relays to step the load in gradually to limit the inrush current. Timers are adjustable from 1 second to 6 hours.
- UL 489 listed, thermal magnetic, circuit breakers up to 40 amp 1 zone.
- Current limiting design provides fast short circuit interuption that reduces the let through energy, which prevents damage to the circuitry.
- Ground fault sensors help protect people, products and processes from damage that can be caused by ground fault conditions.
- The GFS monitors all current carrying conductors in grounded single and three phase delta or WYE circuits.
- The GFS sensors offer jumper selectable setpoints of 5, 10 or 30 MA.
- NEMA 4, powder coated, metal enclosure.
- Works well with all heat trace single zone panels and snow melt cable controllers.
- Available in single or three phase inputs.
Can be ordered from 1-12 zones. If your application requires more than 12 zones, please call and talk with one of our engineers. We can build customized panels for any application.