Grounded Silicone Rubber Heat Tape
The flexible design and high temperature capability of Grounded Silicone Rubber Heating Tapes provide an ideal heating tape solution for both flat and/or curved surface heating. Heating tapes can be used on any surface or body requiring fast and efficient direct contact heating, up to temperatures of 1400°F (760°C).
- Grounded silicone rubber heating tape with maximum exposure temperatures up to 450°F (232°C).
- Multi-stranded grounded resistance wire heating element provides exceptional flexibility and durability.
- Silicone rubber heating tape is moisture and chemical resistant.
- Polyimide wrapped heating element provides increased dielectric insulation for added safety.
- Rapid thermal response provides accurate heat when you need it.
- Available in a variety of length configurations.
- Ideal for laboratory heating applications for apparatus, gas tubing, temporary heat, valves, and more.
- Safe for use with glass and electrically conductive metal surfaces.