Percentage Dial Control Heat Tape 0.5" x 24" 72 Watt BSAT051002
0.5" x 24"
Silicone Rubber Heating Tape with Percentage Dial Control
Available in 120 or 240 volt
- 0.5" x 24"
- Silicone Rubber Heating Tape with Percentage Dial Control
- 72 Watts
- Available in 120 or 240 volt
Silicone Rubber Heat Tape with Time Percentage Dial Control provides a portable plug-and-play solution for temporary heat requiring a time percentage controller. The time controller varies the proportion (length) of time the heater is in the “on” or “off” heating mode. The heating application will determine the actual percentage set-point required. The controller does not use a temperature sensor and therefore satisfactory operation requires occasional supervision under changing load conditions.
- Adjustable percentage dial range: ON 5% to 100%
- Maximum exposure temperature: 450°F (232°C)
- Fiberglass knit and braided heating element
- Silicone rubber extruded outer sheath
- Power density:
- 6.0 W/in2 (0.009 W/mm2 )
- 6ft (1.8m) power cord with:
- 120VAC: Standard 2-prong molded plug (NEMA 1-15)
- 240VAC: Bare wire connection