Ultra High Temp Cable (to 545F)
PowerHeat PHT is a high power, high temperature constant wattage heating cable that can be used for freeze protection and temperature maintainance of pipework and vessels. It has a maximum withstand temperature of 545°F.
PowerHeat PHT can be cut-to-length at site to match exact piping lengths without any complicated design considerations. PowerHeat PHT can be used to replace MI cables. Series resistance Mi circuits must be specifically designed for a particular pipe length and cannot be modified to suit site changes.
PowerHeat PHT is approved for use in non-hazardous, and hazardous areas to world wide standards.
- Maximum temperature of 545°F
- High temperature resistance
- Can be cut to required length
- Simple and easy installation
- Maximum Withstand Temperature – 285°C
- Maximum Energised Temperature – 275°C
- Cable Dimensions – 10.3 x 7.5 mm