0.5" x 24"
Heavy Insulated Heating Tape
Available in 120 or 240 volt
Lead Opposite End Option Available
- High-temperature fiberglass heating tape with maximum exposure temperatures up to 900°F (482°C).
- This product requires a temperature controller for safe operation!
- Multi-stranded resistance wire heating element provides exceptional flexibility and durability.
- Fiberglass outer sheath provides electrical insulation for safe use with electrically conductive surfaces.
- Rapid thermal response provides accurate heat when you need it.
- Available in a wide variety of length and width configurations.
- Ideal for laboratory heating applications for apparatus, gas tubing, temporary heat, valves, and more.
- Safe for use with glass and electrically conductive metal surfaces.
- Includes 9" (230mm) long high temperature tie downs for safe and easy installation.
- Temperature controller is required for safe operation of this product.
- Built-in split-plug design easily connects to your choice of temperature controlling device.
- Maximum exposure temperature: 900°F (482°C)
- Fiberglass knit and braided heating element
- Fiberglass knit and braided outer sheath
- Power density:
- Standard: 8.6 W/in2 (0.013 W/mm2 )
- Wide† : 5.1 watts/in2 (0.008 watts/mm2)
- 24" (610mm) power leads with:
- 120VAC: Separable standard 2-prong power plug (NEMA 1-15)
- 240VAC: Bare wire connection
† 1.75” (44mm) wide tape or greater only.