Hazardous-Area Silicone Heating Blankets
- Suitable for a large range of surfaces: tanks, hoppers, conveyors, silos, etc.
- Exceptional durability
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Easy peel n stick pressure sensitive adhesive backing option
- Grounded heating element meets NEC 427.23
- 0.75" conduit fitting
- High-limit thermostat designed to keep blanket below NEC article 500 T-rating (T3: 292ºF, T4A: 158ºF)
- Silicone rubber power leads 12" long
- Power density of 2.5watts/in2
- Patented grounded heating element is laminated between two layers of 23 mil and two layers of 25 mil fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber
- Nominal silicone rubber density of 26 oz/yd2 per layer
- Exposure temp range: -60ºF to 400ºF
- Dielectric strength of over 2000 volts
|T Rating||NEC Temperature||Actual High Limit Thermostat|
|T3||392oF (200oC)||292oF (145oC)|
|T4A||248oF (120oC)||158oF (70oC)|
|Class I Division 2 Groups A, B, C, and D
Class II Division 2 Groups F and G
NOTE: If your application requires a size that is not listed, please call us at (615) 834-4044.
** Requires a Temperature Controller.