Silicone Rubber Heat Tape adj. Thermostat 3" x 120" 1440W, 120V
3" x 120"
Silicone Rubber Heating Tape with adjustable thermostat
- 3" x 120"
- Silicone Rubber Heating Tape with adjustable thermostat
- 1440 Watts
- 120 Volts
Silicone Rubber Heating Tapes with Adjustable Thermostat Control are designed for process temperature control, freeze protection, and supplemental heat. Wrap the flexible heating tape around the desired object you want to heat, set the temperature, and it will maintain heat at the set temperature. Heating tapes can be used on any surface or body requiring fast and efficient direct contact heating, up to temperatures of 1400°F (760°C). Portable, Re-usable, All-in-one Pipe Heating Solution.
- Adjustable thermostat range: 50°F to 425°F (10°C to 218°C)
- CE, REACH and RoHS Compliant
- Maximum exposure temperature: 450°F (232°C)
- Fiberglass knit and braided heating element
- Silicone rubber extruded outer sheath
- Power density:
- 6.0 W/in2 (0.009 W/mm2 )
- 6ft (1.8m) power cord with:
- 120VAC: Standard 2-prong molded plug (NEMA 1-15)
- 240VAC: Bare wire connection